- dried lavender flowers 2 heaping tablespoons-full (more or less is fine)
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary or 2 tablespoons dried rosemary (fresh really works better if you can find it)
- 2 cups Boiling water
- 1 cup Pure liquid castile soap
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil, avocado oil, or jojoba oil
- 10+ drops lavender essential oil
- old shampoo bottle washed out well
- place lavender and torn up rosemary (stems and all just roughly torn to release the oils) in a large mug or bowl
- Boil your water as if you were going to make tea. Pour over lavender and rosemary and allow to steep for 30 minutes
- In the meantime, combine 1 c castile soap (I used lavender because that’s what I had on hand but unscented is fine) with 1 Tbls grapeseed oil and 10 or more drops of lavender essential oil
- Pour via funnel into your shampoo bottle.
- After steeping, strain still warm lavender/rosemary tea into the bottle via funnel.
- Shake up and allow to cool completely before use
- squirt directly onto your scalp (it is very runny) and work into a lather.
- rinse and enjoy the scent!
Be You... Live You... Love You!