Welcome to Ella Mae's Seventh Child Essentials!

It is my hope and intention to inspire you on your journey of finding your true self... To encourage and help you to nurture your total well being by providing you with knowledge that I have learned and am learning in my day to day journey to my own authenticity... To also provide you with products made with love, care and the best ingredients nature has to offer!
Ella Mae's Seventh Child Essentials are all natural hair and body products made to order in small batches. They are made using no harsh chemicals or artificial preservatives.
Base products are made using only the fragrances of blended pure aroma therapeutic essential oils, butters and carrier oils. The blended pure oil combinations are selected to promote positive wellbeing, either inducing relaxation, stimulation or a combination of both!
Should you require, any product can be custom made especially for you by adding any fragrance you'd like.

I hope you are inspired with every post... That you take with you something positive to carry with you on your path toward your authentic Wholeness~

Please feel free to contact me at ellamaes7th@gmail.com about placing orders, product information, ingredients and usage.

Be You... Live You... Love You!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Forever in Lavender Love!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love me some essential oils? Well... I love me some essential oils! And one of my favorites in case you don't know me is... drum roll... LAVENDER!! More and more I am so blown away by the benefits of this particular oil! Just a little while ago, I was taking something out of the oven and burned the tip of my thumb... Ouch! It hurt like a mug! Anyway, I quickly and instinctively... as I do more and more these days... thought about trying one of my essentials to see it will help in whatever I'm going through... In this case help to stop my thumb from hurting ...like a mug :) Let me tell you. I ran to the bathroom... for real ya'll I ran! I dabbed a small amount, not even a full drop on the tip of my thumb. And within 30 seconds, guess what?? The pain went away... Almost instantly! Do I need to say my love affair with lavender is alive and well? And my thumb no longer hurts like a mug! Listen, I don't know (yes I do) what that term means (hurting like a "mug") It's just a carry over from my neighborhood... Sigh...you figure it out! At any rate... don't sleep on the essential oils... Well actually that is another one of lavender oils benefits... It relaxes you and helps you to fall asleep! But that aside, give essentials a try... you wont be disappointed. Until next time, Be You... Do You... Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment